Exercising the consumer’s right of withdrawal
- If the Consumer exercises his right of withdrawal he shall notify JULIEN MAZE unambiguously with the Standard Form for Withdrawal within the Reflection Period.
- The Consumer shall return the product or deliver it to (the authorized representative of) JULIEN MAZE as soon as possible but within 14 Days. This need not be done if JULIEN MAZE offered to collect the product himself. The Consumer observed the period of returning the product in any event if the product is returned before the expiration of the Reflection Period.
- The Consumer shall return the product with all delivered accessories and if reasonably possible in the original state and packing and in conformity with reasonable and clear instructions given by JULIEN MAZE.
- The risk and the burden of proof for the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal fall on the Consumer.
- The Consumer shall bear the direct costs of returning the product.
- If performance of the service has been started during the Reflection Period, the Consumer shall pay JULIEN MAZE an amount that is equal to the part of the obligation already performed at the time of withdrawal as compared with the full compliance of the obligation.
Obligations of JULIEN MAZE in case of withdrawal
- If JULIEN MAZE makes the notification of withdrawal by electronic means possible, he shall promptly send a return receipt.
JULIEN MAZE shall reimburse all payments made by the Consumer, including any delivery costs that JULIEN MAZE may charge for the returned product, as soon as possible but within 14 Days following the Day on which the Consumer notified him of the withdrawal. Unless JULIEN MAZE offers to collect the product himself, he can wait with paying back until having received the product or until the Consumer proved that he returned the product, whichever occurs first.
- JULIEN MAZE shall make use of the same means of payment that the Consumer used, unless the Consumer consents to another method. The reimbursement is free of charge for the Consumer.
- If the Consumer opted for a more expensive method of delivery instead of the cheapest standard delivery, JULIEN MAZE need not reimburse the additional costs for the more expensive method.
The return address:
Julien Maze B.V.
1104 DG Amsterdam
Please include a copy of our order confirmation along with the products to be returned. Once we have received your email informing us of your intention to return articles from your order, and we have received the returned merchandise, we will send you a confirmation email. Once we have established that the returned merchandise has been received in good condition, we will reimburse you for it (excluding the costs for return postage) into your bank account within 14 working days.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
JULIEN MAZE can exclude the following from the right of withdrawal:
- Services agreements, after full performance of the service, but only if
(i) the performance started with the Consumer’s explicit prior consent; and (ii) the Consumer stated that he will lose his right of withdrawal as soon as JULIEN MAZE has fully performed the agreement.
- Products manufactured in accordance with the Consumer’s specifications
which are not prefabricated and which are produced on the basis of a Consumer’s individual choice or decision or which are intended for a specific person.
- Perishable products or products with a limited durability.
- Sealed products which are for health or hygiene reasons not suitable for being returned and of which the seal was broken.
- Sealed audio and video recordings and computer programs of which the seals were broken after delivery.
- Newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscriptions to them.
- The delivery of Digital Content other than on a physical carrier, but only if (i) the performance was started with the Consumer’s explicit prior consent, and (ii) the Consumer stated that he will lose his right of withdrawal by doing so.
If the colour or the size of the article does not meet your expectations, then you may exchange your order, or certain products within the order. Within 5 days of receiving your order, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in writing your intention to return the specific article from your order. In this email you must indicate the specific product(s) that you wish to return and provide us with the order number associated with the order. At this time, you can also inform us of the article that you wish to receive in exchange. You can then post the package with the article you wish to exchange, back to Julien Maze. You are responsible for the postage costs of the returned article. We hold the right not to accept returned packages where the postage costs have not been completely paid for.